Barnominium

Barnominium

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Western Decor

Yesterday, I was thinking that I have shown you the outside of The Barnominium, but nothing inside.  Don't get to excited...LOL!  No full room pictures, just some pictures of some of the western decor.  So, this blog is short and sweet, not much to talk about, just a lot of pictures!

Bri's Bedroom
From one of our horses, that is running in greener pastures



This is wallpaper and then I painted around it to make it look rustic.


A graduation gift, A jewelry hanger, using the horse shoe nails.
Megan's Bedroom
 A shadow box that I put together with SOME of my oldest daughters buckles.

 I Painted the Red Canvas with star and it has upholstery brads around the edge.

 I love this picture!  We found it at the Quarter Horse Congress.

Hallway....
 My Mom made the frame for this picture.


 These are in the stairwell.


Den....
My parents brought these from Mexico for a Christmas Present..



 My mom made these for me!


 I made this pillow cover.

 A friend made these for me years ago.


I Love this table.  I found it in the Classifieds some years ago.  An elderly lady had it and her husband had made the table from a wagon wheel that had come off her grandfathers wagon.  No telling how old this is!  My brother cut the glass for me.

Kitchen
 This sign has nothing to do with wine.  I just like it.  And it looks like I need to make a trip to the winery...
???Room, I don't know. It is a pass thru area, Eat-in area, drop off area.



 
Bought at the AQHA Congress.
Extra room...Game room, tanning bed, stuff 

 Just a basket stuffed with moss and a Christmas ornament hanging on the horn.

My Office....
 My mom made this shelf and we branded it with a solder tool.

I have this cactus in my office.  On dreary winter days, I plug it in.

The down stairs Bathroom....



I hope you have enjoyed.  Do you have any great western decor that you would like to share?
PS: I have NO western decor in the Master, Master Bath, Girls Bath or their makeup room.  That would be Over Kill!  This may be!