Barnominium

Barnominium

Monday, February 25, 2013

Country Life


 I thought I would share some of our life living in the country.  Horses are Huge part of our life, but we do other things as well.....(Another share, another day)  It was a beautiful day on Sunday, therefore it was a good day to clean up the Horse trailer inside and out!  We (Bob) also loaded some hay in the hay pod for a Barrel Racing weekend.  I cleaned the inside speck and span.  Then, we both washed the outside...It needed it. 



I don't have any idea how other people get their stuff up there, but this is how we get it done!

All ladies need a good man!


One of the Crew, Hickory, checking out the going ons.

It needed a Bath!

No roughing it here....




Clean and ready to roll!


Some of what we DO!

My youngest daughter!



Me!



My husband, Bob!

I have another daughter, but I don't have any of her videos on my computer :(


Some pictures trail riding at Eminence, MO.

Brianna and her besties!

No comments:

Post a Comment