Barnominium

Barnominium

Monday, November 26, 2012

Garvan Gardens, Christmas Lights, Hot Springs, AR

I haven't posted anything in over a week.....Yikes, but I have been unplugged over the Thanksgiving Holiday.  We got to spend our holiday at our home in Hot Springs, AR and I have no internet service there. We had a great vacation and I hope you got to enjoy time with family and friends as well.  I wanted to share with you the Christmas lights at Garvan Gardens.  I love Christmas lights!  We went last year and I certainly wanted to go again this year!  We had planned on going Friday evening, but we were pooped after spending 6 hours shopping.  That is A Lot for me, I am not a shopper.  So, Saturday, we ate an early supper and got out the door about 5 pm.  We wanted to get there early to beat the crowd.

We were pulling out of our drive Saturday evening to go to the Gardens and this was our view!  Can you say Fabulous!


 If your in the area during the Christmas Season and love Christmas lights, take the time to go to Garvan Gardens.  It cost $10 a person, it is a walking tour and takes hour or more to make it thru. (They do offer golf cart rides at an extra expense)  It just depends on how many pictures you take or sit and drink Hot Chocolate. It is well worth it, 17 acres & 2 million lights, Wow! I have included the link to their web site.  http://www.garvangardens.org/

I hope you enjoy the lights!










My husband and one of my beautiful daughters.







This trees lights were set to music.



































Pay attention to the color of the reindeer, that is how you know where your car is parked.

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous. Wish they had something like this in NY. :( New York can be so boring! Glad you enjoyed your Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would think that NY would have something. Memphis has Starry Nights, which is at Shelby Farms (a park) and you drive thru it. We went last year and sit in the car for over an hour before even getting to the gate. We were disappointed.

      Delete