Barnominium

Barnominium

Monday, February 24, 2014

Impossible Pie

This recipe was circulating on Face Book, so I thought I would give it a try.  But this Pie is not named correctly!  It should be something like, So Simple....Blender Pie, No Crust Pie.....This Pie is so simple and so fast to make!  I have never been a big pie maker....I am not quite sure why, maybe because you have to make a crust and I think it is crazy to buy one.  So, I was trilled to read that this recipe makes it's own crust.


Impossible Pie
 So Good!



2 Cups Milk
1 Cup Shredded coconut
4 Eggs
1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup off purpose flour
8 Tablespoon butter
3/4 Cup sugar
1/4 Teaspoon nutmeg

Mix all ingredients together.  I used a Blender. Pour into a greased and floured pie plate.  I recommend a deep pie dish and next time I may just pour it into a 9" square casserole dish.  Sprinkle with nutmeg.  Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.  I had to bake mine longer ( about 10 minutes), because I could tell it was still runny, jiggly in the middle.

A quick fix dessert and I had all the ingredients on hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment