Barnominium

Barnominium

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Have you fallen off the wagon?

Checking in today....How many of you are still on your New You plan?  I have to admit....I have been slacking.  I haven't been taking my vitamins like I should and I haven't been drinking enough water.  NO.....I have NOT fallen back into Diet Cokes, just to much Sweet Tea (made with sugar).  I am trying my best to stay away from any artificial sweeteners and anything that has Diet, Low Calorie.

Have I mentioned how much better I feel, since getting off the Diet Coke?  I am telling YOU, I was stiff and felt like what an eighty year old probably feels like.  Have you looked up Artificial Sweeteners, the side affects?  It is scary!  There are other things on the list that I suffered with too.... There are  many people that have been diagnosed with MS that do not have it....it is the sweeteners.

Do You suffer from:
Fibromyalgia symptoms
Spasms
Shooting pains
Numbness in your legs
Slurred Speech
Blurred Vision
Memory Loss
Headaches/dizziness
Mood changes (what female doesn't?)
Weight gain
Fatigue
Anxiety attacks
Depression
Heart palpitations
Lupus
Insomnia
Joint Pain

ASPARTAME POISONING is escalating Alzheimer's Disease
If is says Sugar Free...stay away from it.

Here is an article:
http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/aspartame.html

Have a great day!  Let me know if you are suffering from your consumption of Diet Products.

"You are never a loser, until you quit trying." (Mike Ditka)

No comments:

Post a Comment