Barnominium

Barnominium

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

New Year, New Resolutions!

Did you make any New Year Resolutions!  Like loose weight?  I didn't!  But, I have to watch my weight Every DAY and I HATE it!

So, I really did good over Christmas.  I ate in moderation and stayed away from the sweets for the most part.  But, then this really crappy weather set into the whole country, keeping us in the house.  Messy muddy ground, means no riding horses, my biggest activity.  When the weather sets in, then I just want to hibernate, so I haven't been exercising like I should and I didn't weigh for about a week.  Was I overeating? NO! Did I eat more sweets than normal?  YES, but I promise not much.  I Really try to stay away from sweets because of weight.  It just isn't worth it to me! Now, we are talking 5 lbs.  I can put on 5 lbs in a week.....sigh......It is easier to catch it now, then later. Later ain't happening, because that would mean bigger clothes. I need some new clothes, but not a another size.  I keep one size in my closet.  It is a good way to make sure you don't gain to much weight.  Clothes snug, loose the weight!

So, what have I been doing? Drinking my water, water, water!  Exercising!  Along with weight lifting, which I always do.  I decided that I was going to have to do some cardio.  I see all those ads, T-25 and blah, blah, blah, but I really don't want to invest in those.  And then, what if you don't use them, what a waste.  I get so bored just walking on the thread mill, so I have been jogging in place, kicking my legs, jumping jacks, marching fast, line dancing....getting that ole heart rate up and then I do my weights. 

So, what seems to happen right off the bat?  I weigh more.....boy, that just really put my @@ in a wad.  But, this has happened before...I am guessing, because muscles weigh more than fat.  But, it motivates to keep on!

What have you been doing?  Any New Year Resolutions?  What do you do to maintain your weight?

Please share with me what yours is!  Comment section at the bottom.


No comments:

Post a Comment