Barnominium

Barnominium

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

I kept getting FATTER!

I haven't posted since.....May!  This past summer was crazy busy and most of it would not interest you, so we will leave it at that.  I did get some projects finished this summer and I will be getting up to date pretty quick.

But, today, I wanted to talk about Weight and the dreaded diet.  I have written several times before about how I struggle to keep the weight off.  I am active, ride horses and exercise, I don't over eat, I pay attention to what I eat, I try to eat pretty clean, almost 0 junk and Minimum sodas 2-4 a week.  BUT, this summer the weight was creeping on me, bouncing back and forth. I was sluggish in the morning.  I am usually up and at it!  I was terrified and was really starting to feel like it was trying to spiral out of control.  I do feel like part of this is due to change in life....perimenopause.....I am not liking getting old!

I have lost 15lbs! Yep back down to what I was in my 30's.  Years ago, when I was going to the gym 3-4 days a week, I wrote down my body measurements and I kept them in a drawer.  I am excited that I am back down to those measurements and  I haven't exercised a lick.  I am talking extra exercise.  I had a summer garden and I rode horses, my regular activities.  But, I didn't walk like I have been doing for years, my floor exercises or weight lifting.  Again, It was a crazy busy summer.  Things have calmed a bit and I did start exercising this week, because I need to tone up.

How did this happen?  The important thing here.....I am NOT selling this product!  I am just sharing, because it worked for me.  I was sluggish and it gave me energy.  I carry weight in my hips and thighs and that is the first place that I lost weight, instead of losing everywhere else, then the hips.

We were at the All American Youth Barrel Show in Jackson, MS in the later part of June.  Wayne Pedigo with Healthy Steps had his booth set up.  Wayne has been part of the horse world for years.  I just stopped to chat and saw the bottle of Plum Skinny on the counter.  I asked about it.  He told me that it suppressed the appetite and gave energy.  I told him that I was putting on weight although I was eating very little and I was having a problem getting starting in the morning.  He gave me a two day sample.  Before the show was over, I had bought my first bottle.  It gave me energy to get rolling, and I had to make sure I ate something.  The weight starting coming off. The next month I ordered the Fat Blocker Plus.  As, I stated earlier, I eat pretty clean, but I do occasionally have a baked potato or go out for Mexican.  I lost that pesty 5lbs pretty quick.  I was just looking to get back to my 140, but I have stayed on it and the weight has slowly kept coming off.  I weighed after Thanksgiving......132lbs.  I use to think my scales were broken, like stuck on anything over 140, now I feel like, I really need to verify this somewhere else.....LOL!

NOTE:  This worked great for me! And, I have several friends that are using it too and are very happy.  But, products work different for different people.  My dad who REALLY needs to loose weight, said they made him to nervous.  This could have been just energy and he didn't get out of the chair to get rid of some of it.

Anyway....Here is Wayne's web site, http://healthysteps.com/weight-loss-energy   1- 800-804-4566
If you call he doesn't charge shipping  ******Dec special, Buy one Plum Skinny and get a Fat Blocker Plus at  1/2 off

*****Please let him know that Melinda sent you!  Again, He did NOT pay for this endorsement.  I do NOT make any commission off sales, but he may would send me a free bottle.  I just wanted to share!

Thanks and Happy Dieting!  This is the Easiest Way I have ever lost weight!
If you give it a try, come back and comment on how it is working for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment