Barnominium

Barnominium

Monday, June 24, 2013

How does your garden grow?

We were out of town for five days and this is what my garden looked like....:(   Full of grass!

 After weeding some of it..but I am not done.... See the wheelbarrow full of grass.
Yes, there are flowers and veggies!
Some of the squash had gotten to big!
Today's bounty, plus the ones I fried up last night!
Basil, I never have cooked with fresh, time to give it try!
Better Boy Tomatoes- I have always had success with these!
They took awhile to kick in growing this year!
Cucumbers
Sweet Corn, I planted a couple of short rows this year
Okra, Love it fried!
Asparagus, This came up wild at the driveway entry. 
 Hibiscus, I have several of these that have come up in the garden.  I suppose.....from the deadheads that I thrown in there off another plant. 
The shade garden looks good!

No comments:

Post a Comment