Barnominium

Barnominium

Monday, July 15, 2013

Not Your Normal Fishing Story!

I hope all has been well with you and that God blessed you with some rain! We spent most of the week over in Arkansas at our second home. So, I have been unplugged!  Sometimes, I think that is a good thing.  I don't have a Smart phone yet.... and No internet at our second home. 

Of course, I had one project that I worked on, but I forgot my camera!  We had a busy weekend, out on the lake, out to dinner, and the Gary Allen concert (OMy was he good!) at Magic Springs.  We had a lot of fun!


But, each trip is not complete without at least one trip down to the pond for a little fishing.  My girlfriend, Susan had come over for the weekend.  She is always talking about that she wants to go fishing. I was thinking she was a real fisherman.  I've seen pictures of the fish that she caught with her friend Richard. First, she wasn't sure about the rod & reel.  She said they always fished with a cane pole. My husband gave her a lesson on how use a rod & reel. I was watching her bobber and mine. I had already caught a catfish and a brim. I was beginning to wonder if she was going to catch a fish, when she finally caught a brim.  I really wanted her to catch one of the big Cats in our pond.  After some much to do, she got her hook back in the water. She had yanked on it a couple of times.  I was starting to wonder if she had any worm left.....on her hook.......Finally she says, "I'm not sure if anything is on there or not."  My husband told her to reel it in and check.  He then says, "Yeah, I think something is on there."..............NOW Wait!

             2 Fish on 1 Hook!  No this is not a Fishing Story....... We got pictures!

I guess she is a fisherman!


Now, I hope she is not MAD at me for using her to have material to write about on my Blog.....I Love You Susan, like a Sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment