Barnominium

Barnominium

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Thank YOU!

I just wanted to take a moment to say Thank You to everyone that follows or visits my blog.  This month, the blog hit the 10,000 mark since I started writing.  Oct has already had 2333 hits, which is an all time high for a month and Sept had over 1900 hits.  I feel like maybe I am doing something right.....

I have so much material on the site now, that I am going to start looking at ways to simplify things.  On, other blogs, when you click on page, Say DIY, there are all these little links that you can view and click on the ones that interest you.  I've looked at the Linky site, but just really don't understand how it works.  Whew.....I am not computer smart.  Maybe, I should take a computer class.  But, I have been so busy with projects that I just haven't seemed to have the time.  But, with COLD weather in the forecast, it should work into my schedule soon.

Thanks Again for visiting me!  Please feel free to comment on things that you like, what you would do different, if you have done the same project, any hints.  I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment